Welcome to Wool ‘N Wares! We have been in business for over 25 years. In May, 2010 the business changed hands when the original owner, Marge Wiley, retired and sold the Shop to Karen Schellinkhout and Vickee Cosentino.
Our goal is to continue to offer a comfortable, friendly and helpful atmosphere where everyone from a novice to an expert knitter feels at home.
We have a large variety of metal and wood circulars, straights, double points and crochet hooks. The shop carries a large selection of notions that will keep any fiber lover happy!
Needles, Notions and Bags:
- Addi Turbo, Addi Turbo Lace, Addi Click Sets, additional cables for the sets
- Denise Interchangeable needle sets, additional cables for the set
- HiYa HiYa needles, interchangeable sets, crochet hooks and notions
- Chiaogoo Needles and interchangeable sets
- Crochet hooks and notions including felting supplies
- Lantern Moon notions and bags
- Offhand Designs Bags and needle cases
- Atenti Bags
- jampdx yarn bowls
Yarn and Fiber:
Our yarn selections vary from staples like Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride and Plymouth Encore to Cascade, Malabrigo, Debbie Bliss, Knit One Crochet Too, Takhi Stacey Charles, Filatura Di Crosa, Shibui, Opal, Crystal Palace, and independent dyers like Dye Lots, Knitted Wit and Alexandra’s Crafts. On special occasions we have hand spun yarn from Karen’s beautiful wheel.
We have fiber from Knitted Wit, Alexandra’s Crafts, Greenwood Fiber Works and more.